So, news is that Chinese smart phone giants “Xiaomi” will be unveiling the revolutionary xiaomi Mi6 and Mi6 plus today, April 19th 2017. A stand out feature to note is that the Mi6 will supposedly ship with a 6gb RAM, Amazing right?
Apparently today is a special day, as Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 plus are also launching today. Could Xiaomi be making a loud statement?
Whats even more interesting is that the Xiaomi Mi6 would be the first domestic chinese smartphone to house Qualcomm’s latest snapdragon 835 chipset, which incidentally Samsungs Galaxy S8 and S8 plus also ships with.
Earlier this morning, the MD of Xiaomi India Tweeted: “19th April: the day that will redefine the smartphone industry 😊 Are you excited about #Mi6 just like me?”
Likely Specifications of Mi6 and Mi6 plus
- 5.2-inch full HD display
- Resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels
- 5X optical zoom support on the primary camera
- 3200mAh battery and 4000mAh for the Mi6 plus
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 12-megapixel rear camera with 4K video recording support
- 8-megapixel selfie snapper capable of 4K recording.
- 4GB RAM/64GB ROM combination at ₦97, 600 or a
- 128GB/4GB variant at ₦115, 400.
The higher-end Mi6 Plus could be available in:
- 64GB/6GB for ₦115, 400 or
- 128GB/6GB for ₦137, 490.